Welcome to Rexdale Baseball
2016 Pre-Season Notes
We are now accepting players for waiting lists in all age levels. Here's what you need to know about the 2016 baseball season:
- Players are assigned to teams by their birth year:
- T-Ball 2010-2012
- Rookie 2007-2009
- Mosquito 2005-2006
- Pee Wee 2003-2004
- Bantam 2001-2002
- Players will be assigned to teams in late May.
- The season begins the final week of May - you can expect to hear from your coach the week before.
- Games are played Monday - Thursday each week. Expect to play 1-2 games per week. If you have a recurring commitment on a specific day of the week (ex: music lessons, swimming) please note that during registration.
- Optional practices are scheduled by your coach; more information will be available during your first team meeting.
Come Play With Us!
Baseball is a fun, accessible sport with a great team environment.
Our first priority is learning and enjoying the game. Our volunteer coaches work hard to build a supportive, team environment.
Baseball is a great way for young people of any fitness level to be more active and improve strength and co-ordination.
Our teams play one or two weekday games a week from late May through August.
We have 2nd, and even 3rd, generation players. Many of our current volunteers are former RBL players.
Attend games and cheer loudly – encouraging each other boosts family togetherness.
Build new friendship within the community – for parents and players!
Our teams welcome male and female players
Players are taught about the importance of Respect, Hard Work, Team Play, and Sportsmanship – skills that translate well into young adult life.
Our League supports the children and youth of our community. Our aim is to provide safe and positive learning environment. Through participation, children and youth have fun learning baseball skills and developing teamwork, sportmanship and a fair play ethic.
The league allows players from all levels and ages to participate in tournament play.
Please explore web site for information about our programs, contact lists, meeting dates, standings and more.
Every year we rely on the support of the local community to sponsor the operations of Rexdale Baseball, a non-profit volunteer-run organization. If you would like to support RBL, either as a business or personally, please consider one of our sponsorship options.